10 iron on butterfly motifs red / royal blue / silver 10cm x 14cm
Hotfix Iron-on motifs Instructions
- Use fabric that can withstand a high heat like cotton.
- Set iron to cotton setting.
- Peel the white paper backing off the motif. Place the motif sticky side down on the fabric. Check that no stones have moved you can re position them.
- Iron the reverse of the fabric carefully move the iron and press firmly to ensure all stones are heated. Gently and slowly remove the plastic sheet if any stones are not stuck replace the plastic and re iron that area.
- Let the plastic cool at room temperature then gently peel the plastic away.
- The item can be machine washed inside out on a gentle. Cool wash. Lay flat or hang to dry.