Terms and Conditions
The website bitsandbats.com is operated by Susan Ramplin as a sole trader.
Our main trading address is:
Bits and Bats
Please note these are not premises which customers can visit. Thank you.
Our VAT number is GB 405 9664 37
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
Cookies & monitoring
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting Cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business – to the new owner.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which may hold or process about you.
Our products are sold on a trade-only wholesale basis under applicable English law. We strive to make all descriptions as accurate as possible but, given the nature of the goods we sell, there may small variations which do not impact the quality or value of the product.
Right to cancel or return goods
Transactions with Bits and Bats are classified as Business to Business. Retail distance selling regulations are not applicable.
However, if it is necessary to return goods, you must inform us of your intention to do so with 7 days of receipt of your order and ensure the returned goods are in our possession within 14 days.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.